Simple & Easy Carrot Pancake Recipe
Looking for a fun and unique way to make a cake? Then check out this carrot shaped cake pan! This pan is perfect for making a festive carrot cake that will be sure to impress your friends and family. The pan is easy to use and makes a cake that is the perfect size for a party.
Ingredients for Carrot pancake:
- 1 cup of all–purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 1 cup of confectioners‘ sugar
- 1–2 tablespoons of milk
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9–inch carrot cake pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract until well combined. Stir in carrots and raisins until evenly mixed. Gradually add in the dry ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30–35 minutes, or until a toothpick or cake.
- Eat & Enjoy!
To get more exciting recipes like this visit our Facebook page and website!
1 thought on “Simple & Easy Carrot Pancake Recipe”